Sunday, February 28, 2016

Romaine Lettuce with Cherry Tomatoes

Yum

Romaine Lettuce with Cherry Tomatoes


A two ingredient-   A  two minute salad! 







Ingredients:
  • 1 Romaine Lettuce
  • 1/2 pound of cherry tomatoes
  • salt
  • vinegar
  • olive oil
The other day  feeling exhausted from running errands and being a portable taxi, I needed a quick fix that was also healthy. I opened my refrigerator, I surveyed the area, my eyes spotted  Romaine Lettuce and juicy, ripe, Cherry Tomatoes perfect for a quick pick me up brunch! With only two ingredients and it only took two minutes to make Romaine Lettuce and Cherry Tomatoes hit the spot!  Hearty Salad Recipes, are a favorite. of mine. I don't think a day goes by that I don't have salad on my table! Don't forget, salads are beneficial in our daily diet, they are nutritious and always packed with the necessary vitamins to revitalize our bodies.

TIP: This quick salad can accompany all your kiddie  and adult parties! You will not believe the positive feedback I always receive when I serve Romaine Lettuce with Cherry Tomatoes Salad. 
Try it and I await for your feedback. KALE OREXI!






No comments :

Post a Comment