An easy meat dip, given to me by my very dear friend in Australia, I have altered it a bit but it still reminds me of her each and every time I serve it.
Prep time: 10 min
- 3 tablespoons Hellman's Real Mayonaise ( any mayonaise will do, I always use Hellman's) It's thick and velevety smooth.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard ( any mustard will do, I just perefer this one it's a bit spicier)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Attiki honey
- about 10 drops fresh lemon juice
- salt & spicy pepper ( optional)
Add all your ingredients together and mix. That's it !!!! Spread it on your burgers, your roast beef, your porkchops and even on your frenchfries. It makes everything taste better :) Enjoy !